The Often-Neglected Oral Rinse
When eliminating bacteria and controlling infections are now more important than ever, we sometimes neglect to properly protect a specific area of our bodies: our mouth.
Brushing and using interdental brushes are vital steps to include in our oral health routine, but what about adding an oral rinse into the mix? Only 25% of our mouth is composed of teeth. After we’ve completed the recommended twice a day brushing, what becomes of the remaining 75% of bacteria present in our mouth that a regular toothbrush and toothpaste failed to eliminate?
X-PUR Opti-Rinse Plus is an oral rinse that contains a powerful ingredient called CITROX®. CITROX® is a unique plant-based and patented antimicrobial bioflavonoid complex offering a powerful antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effect.
Extracted from bitter oranges, CITROX® is very effective at killing bacteria and viruses at a very low concentration while breaking down biofilm. This makes Opti-Rinse Plus a powerful ally in your quest to maintain good oral hygiene practices to reduce the risk of future complications later.
Other benefits of X-PUR Opti-Rinse Plus include:
- Alcohol free
- Neutral pH
- No comparable oral rinse
- No side effects: permanent tooth discolouration, taste alteration, calculus formation and irritation
- Sweetened with 10% xylitol for a delightful and refreshing taste
- Helps to protect against cavities
- Prevents and reduces the risks of developing plaque and gingivitis
X-PUR Opti-Rinse plus is available in a variety of flavours and formats. Shop our complete line of X-PUR Opti-Rinse oral rinses here!
I am a proud member of Oral Science, working everyday with our team of Sales Consultants and leading dental professionals on creating educational material related to xerostomia, oral lesions, periodontitis and caries!